Bajio Boneville Sunglasses
Spying on fish seems like a ridiculous way to spend your day. Until the thrill of the catch takes over and your reel is screaming as your line runs into the backing. Named after the town flat of Xcalak (pronounced ish-ka-lak) near the Belize border in Mexico (aka bone heaven), all it takes is a short walk and a wade to hook up in Boneville.
This fashionable and functional bio-based nylon frame is suited to medium-to-large faces. Bajío’s polarized lenses with proprietary LAPIS technology reduce blue light transmission to let you stay on the water longer with less eye strain.
- Large fit
- Full 8-base wrap design for light-blocking performance
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads
- Rubber temple tips for snug fit
- Made from plant-based material that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans; bio-based nylon is 10x stronger than petroleum-based plastics
- Choice of lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Glass $249
- Polycarbonate $199